You can block or delete all or certain cookies through your browser at any time (see section 3). By continuing to visit our website without changing your settings, we will assume that you agree to us installing all cookies in your web browser.
- What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that are designed to store basic information (e.g. information you enter into a booking form, or which pages you view).
A cookie file is created by the website visited and is transmitted and processed by the web browser software of your computer (or any other device used, e.g. mobile device or tablet) and stored in your web browser. Your web browser accesses this file whenever you visit the website that originally created the cookie.
Cookies either last for the length of time you use the website, or may stay on your computer for a limited period of time, e.g. to allow us to recognise you if you return (you can find more detailed information on particular functions of cookies in section 2).
When referring to “cookies” we include other technologies with similar purposes, such as web beacons.
- Types of Cookies
2.1 The cookies described below do not contain any personal information that would allow us to personally identify you (such as your name or other contact details).
However, the cookies do allow us to distinguish you from other users of our website, identify repeat visitors, the pages visited and the length of time spent at any particular area of the website. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website.
- There are four types of cookies that may be used during your visit to our website;
- Session cookies: stored temporarily while you are on our website and deleted from your device as soon as you close the browser;
- Persistent cookies: saved in your browser for a fixed period. These help identify you as a repeat visitor each time you use the same computer or device to visit our website;
- First party cookies: these are set by our website and can only be read by our website. These could be:
- Functionality cookies: to help stabilise our website and make it work as efficiently as possible; remember your booking details; remember your settings preferences.
- Analytics cookies: to protect our website from malicious attacks, those cookies collect information from which IP address or from which country you are accessing our website.
- Third party cookies: set by third party organisations which set their own cookies to perform a particular service. These could be:
- Analytics cookies: collecting information about how visitors are using our website, e.g. how they are moving from one page to another. All information these cookies collect is grouped together with information from other people’s use of our sites on an anonymous basis.
We might use that information to serve advertisements that might be of particular interest to you on our and on other websites
- Advertising cookies:delivering advertisement based on your interests. They remember that you have visited a particular website and this information may be shared with other organisations such as advertising partners. This means after you have been to our website you may see an advertisement about our offers elsewhere on the internet. You may also see other websites’ advertisement on our website.
Our website may also contain content from other sites like YouTube, which may set their own cookies.
We have no control over third party cookies, and third party organisations have no control over ours. Those third party organisations have their own cookies policies and you can consult those on their own respective websites. Please find a selection here:
- By using this site, you consent to the use of the following cookies:
- First party cookies
|Cookie Name||Purpose||Session / Persistent||Length of Storage|
- Third party cookies
Find out more about cookies placed by third parties here:
|Jetpack & WordPress||https://automattic.com/cookies/|
- Adobe Flash cookies
We may also use Adobe Flash Player on our website. Adobe uses Flash cookies (also known as Local Shared Objects) which are stored on your hard drive, not your browser, to remember your preferences and track your browsing. If you wish to disable or delete these Adobe Flash cookies, please visit the Adobe website: www.adobe.com
Information about the cookies we use may be updated from time to time, so please check your browser on a regular basis for any changes.
- How to control or delete cookies
You can block or delete all or certain cookies through your browser at any time. You can also configure your browser to get notifications when a cookie is offered. Please refer to your browser settings or get further help on how to delete cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org
Alternatively you may wish to use an online tool to help you opt out of the collection and use of information by visiting http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
Please be aware, though, that if you reject cookies your browsing experience may be restricted and the functionality of the website may be affected.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
For more information on how to opt out of Advertising Cookies visit www.youronlinechoices.com or click on the AdChoices logo that you will see in the corner of advertisements that carry behavioural targeting cookies.