In these short, in-depth Bible studies you will learn how you can grow spiritually and deepen your relationship with God. Find out about basic biblical truth, e.g. how to pray effectively, the meaning of baptism, why faith matters and if we are truly set free from the law.
Build a strong foundation in life
In Matthew 7:24-25 Jesus tells us that “anyone who listens to my teaching and follows it is wise, like a person who builds a house on solid rock. Though the rain comes in torrents and the floodwaters rise and the winds beat against that house, it won’t collapse because it is built on bedrock.” (NLT)
Did it ever occur to you that the foundation has to be laid before the storm comes? When we enter a difficult season, when our faith is being challenged, it will be too late. That is why we need to get to know our Bible well, understand what is says and apply it in our daily life.
Deepen your relationship with God
One thing is to know the Bible. Another thing is getting to know God intimately. We do this by spending quality time with him, in our quiet time or in prayer and worship. The more we do this, the more we will fall in love with him! He is such a good God and a loving Father!
- Intimacy with God – Enjoy the blessings of Psalm 91
- Strength in the Secret Place: Time alone with God
Foundations for Christian living
- Benefits of personal Bible studyThe benefits of personal Bible study are in our self-interest and include finding strength, wisdom for daily life and more.
- The power of persistent prayerPraying for a long time and not getting an answer doesn’t come naturally to us. But God wants us to pray persistently because there is power in persistent prayer.
- When should I be baptised?When should one be baptised? How can I be sure that baptism is the right step for me and or should I wait for the right time?
- Water baptism: Its meaning and purposeWhat is water baptism according to the Bible and what happens, when we are baptised? Does every Christian need to be baptised?
- It’s time to be a light to the worldThe past two years have been challenging and confusing for many. It is as if a dark cloud of hopelessness has descended on the earth. As Christians, we are called to be a light to the world.
- Pray. Give it to God. Continue praying.When God does not answer our prayers, does that mean, we have prayed against God’s will? Or that we have prayed without faith or authority?
- Corona and Jesus’ Second ComingMany wonder what the corona crisis means in light of the end times. Will Jesus come back now? Jesus tells us in Matthew 24: Not yet.
- Good Friday: The true Friday for FutureGood Friday is the only true “Friday for Future”. It is the only Friday in history that can determine the future of our planet and of all humanity. Good Friday was the day of Jesus’ crucifixion.
- Intimacy with God – Enjoy the blessings of Psalm 91Psalm 91 is more than a prayer in times of danger. It describes the blessings a person who dwells in the place of intimacy with God.
Pin for later: